St. Brigid’s National School, Annacurra is a Roman Catholic co-education primary school under the patronage of the Catholic Diocese of Ferns. The school aims to promote the full and harmonious development of all pupils: cognitive, intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual, including a living relationship with God and other people and promotes a Christian philosophy of life.
The following policies are available to view on-line or by contacting the school office on 0402-36669.
- Administration of Medicine
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Assessment Policy Annacurra
- Attendance Policy
- Child Protection
- Code of Behaviour
- Critical Incident Plan
- Emergency Closures Policy
- Enrolment Policy
- Enrolment to ASD Cass
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Internet Acceptable Usage Policy
- Parents / Staff Communication Policy
- Religion Policy
- Substance Use Policy
- Supervision Policy
- 2017 school self evaluation literacy 2017
- 2017 school improvement plan for maths
- 2017 school self evaluation report maths 2017
If we have omitted any policy that you wish to view, please contact the school office on the above number.
Updated Sept 2017